ThermAColour | South Otago Windows & Doors
ThermAcolour Designer Series - Windows & Doors
The continued quest for the improvement of human quality of life in our homes and buildings together with the desire to find new solutions in energy saving, have contributed to the design and development of our new thermally improved aluminium windows and doors, ThermAcolour.
Features And Benefits of ThermAcolour Double Glazed Windows:- Thermally improved 45mm suite providing better thermal insulation
- Dual colour can be achieved using a wide range of finishes and colours
- H-Faktor thermally improved entrance doors complete the range
- Double glazing not only improves thermal efficiencies but also acoustic efficiencies
- Improved energy savings
- Low maintenance, long lasting and corrosion resistant benefits of aluminium
- Tested to NZS 4211 and AS 2047
- Glazing from 20mm up to 24mm
- Architecturally Designed Homes
- Retirement Villages
Powder coating is available in a large range of colours. For standard residential applications this is applied to a minimum 60 micron thickness but can be increased up to 80 microns for more unforgiving environments.
There is a standard D1010 warranty of the Top 40 Standard Colours. This provides a 10-year warranty on colour integrity and a 10-year warranty on film integrity for use in residential, commercial, high-rise and marine environments.
Further warrantees are available dependent on colour and the specific environmental conditions and performance requirements.
Anodising is available in silver, bronze and black. The quality and longevity of the anodise finish is dependent on the thickness of the oxide layer. The standard is 12 micron with 20 micron and 25 micron also available for commercial or marine environments.